Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centered recovery and support group that will teach you to recognize how you got to this point in your life as well as giving you the support and the tools to begin the journey to recovery and regain control of your life.
lf you answer “yes” to any of these questions, Celebrate Recovery is for YOU!
- Do you become impatient/angry easily when things don’t go according to your plan?
- Do you put other peoples’ needs and desires above your own?
- Do you struggle with eating disorders, depression, loneliness or any other psychological or physical illness?
- Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
- Do you sacrifice your identity, desires or needs to make others feel good about themselves or to keep the peace?
- Do you struggle with feeling safe when you aren’t in control?
- Do you raise your voice to get your way?
- Do you act kind on the outside, but feel bitter or angry on the inside?
- Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
- Do you struggle with your body image?
- Do you love someone struggling with destructive behaviors such as pornography, drugs or alcohol?
- Do you live with someone who abuses you physically, emotionally, verbally or sexually – or feel the continued effects from past trauma or abuse?
- Are there things in your life that you do to hurt others?
Come and join us and become part of our family Thursday evenings at 7 PM for fellowship, teachings and testimonies. We offer a safe, confidential environment where you can take off your mask and begin the road towards recovery.
“Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened,and I will give
you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle
and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is
easy,….” Matthew 11:28-30
There is Hope.